Thursday, October 21, 2010

Songs About Ron

Started as friends but we knew something was missing
You called me hunny, you called me sweet thing
But it's sad you don't know how happy that makes me feel
I'm looking forward to the day we'll finally make it real

Cos hearing your voice and seeing your smile can't make me touch your hand
Mt heart missed a beat whenever I hear you calling my name
Darling, I want us to be for real

You left a message so i won't feel abandoned
But I longed more for our loving bond
And whisper those words you had sent me to my ears
Cos mails sounds just so empty and useless to deserve my tired tears

If I had wings, i'd fly across to be with you
I wanna know the better of you
But you might think I'm crazy for being obsessed with you
Cos I'm crazy for missing a guy I hardly ever knew

So,goodbye to you,there'll be no day when we'll finally be together
Let's give up, let's just give up to what we've always wanted
Cos I am tired of falling in love with your e-mails

No comments:

Post a Comment