Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm not an Angel

I don't know how else to do this
But still, i'll say a few words of list
For years, I've curled up like a cocoon in its rag
People telling me what and what not to do by bound
But my innocence faded when I befriended the famous fag
And I've now learnt to grow my wings and take decisions on my ground

Patience is what I always lack
My insecurities are coming back
For you, i'll build them up and be myself again
Say whatever may, I believe in what I believe
I know it must be haunting to get your pasts relieved again
But never will I let you go for these pasts is what I believe

No one in this world is perfect
It's sad I can't always be like a prefect
Let everyone know I'm not an angel at all
I too have rumours which are way better worse than yours
I want to tell the world I have no reasons to let you fall
let them talk, better lie down with you and know you to the contours

No comments:

Post a Comment