Saturday, October 30, 2010

No more 'You'

I don't wanna keep on tripping myself
Into this little toy box you kept in your shelf
All I can do is come out only when you need me
Which is all just so annoying cos what you want is not me
I tried to make you want me more than anything
But I failed so to you, I'd rather be nothing.

I'd rather close the door behind my back
I'm just so fed up when you keep on coming back
Just to satisfy your lonely arms and pair of lips
I don't wanna be a tool but at least, I want us for keeps
I'm tired of waiting for long hours for your call
Which never really did happen, it's such a toll.

I thought you really cared but I was fooled
Not realising it was how you had me pulled
Trying to free myself from these cruel chains that won't break
I once loved the feeling but now the pain is just so great
I won't allow myself to be broken by you
Turn around and leave, take your girl along with you.

2 comments:

  1. I like this. The anger/frustration builds gradually with every stanza, as emotions do, giving me as the reader a clear picture of said emotions... or in other words, "I like it!" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea,i was really angry the night i wrote this

    ReplyDelete