Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Make-Ups are more Precious

Coming here, I got enchanted by silly infatuations
Cried myself to sleep instead of conversations
My black tears had fallen enough to make you drown
The only thing that keeps me from falling is the ground.

   But man, I won't ever ruin my make-ups again
   They lasts longer than you do and doesn't give me pain
   They keep me pretty and keeps me up when I'm concious
   I won't ever cry again cos my make-ups are more precious

I don't know, if this is what the so-called attitude is
I hate when my lipgloss fades away when you kiss
You should know you don't deserve anything from me
You've upsetted me enough to face the miser me

You should well know, my tears comes with my hard-to-find mascaras
You'll not see them fall for a long line of eras
I don't wanna waste them for stupid guys like you
Do whatever you can, they're still more precious than you

2 comments:

  1. Make-up is more precious? You make what is possibly a very scathing remark quite eloquent. Another thumbs-up for this one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. iys true,when girls cry,our make-ups got ruined :) it directly means that i dont wanna cry anymre :)

    ReplyDelete