Thursday, October 21, 2010

Confessions of Regrets

I thought seeing you again will not mean a thing
But seeing you with another girl did mean a thing
I tried so hard to put on a fake smile but failed
Cos I know that keeping you near was what I failed


I tried so hard to ignore but it wasn't easy
That I had made you think that I was so dumb and easy
I don't blame you if you treat me like a stranger
Cos someone we don't love meant nothing but a stranger


I'm surprised I still find it so hard to hate you
Being the reason for the fading love you had in you
I hate myself for making you regret 'bout us
Coz I do wish there could be more things about us


So I'm trying, still trying to forget what we had. If I could change the past, I would cos I do regret being the reason for the Goodbye..



No comments:

Post a Comment