Monday, November 15, 2010

Things I Miss - V

I miss the irritating barks of the two dalmatians
Named Sapphire, after the precious blue stone of the Egyptians
And Petronus, after one of the great gods of Greek mythology
I miss their continuous lickings whenever they're happy
The sky reminds me of their beautiful sparkling blue eyes
I can still hear their soprano cries
The most annoying thing is to clear all the household accessories
Once they are being freed as they break things with no apologies
Pepe, on two feet, is tall enough to kiss us on the cheeks
Phiphi, on the other hand, is curious and turns head at the sound of every creaks
My parents love giving them toy bones and Pedigree
Due to the high degree of sensitivity in their body
Last I heard , they had been built a huge kennel
Where they'd peep through the window and finally get settled

No comments:

Post a Comment