Thursday, November 4, 2010

Things I Miss - II

I miss my notorious big brother Eric
With whom I lovingly share the name "Ly-ric"
He would sing with all his might
As if he was trying to wake the neighbours at night
He looked me up as his big sister
And ignored my words never
When he comes back from our home in Shillong
He'd sleep in my bed, holding me all night
People thought we were fraternal twins
As we're so close and no secrets in between
When we were kids, we would buy the same clothes of different hues
Mine were lighter shades of green and his were shades of blue
But now, he is matured and has become a real man
And now knows I'm not the one who's wearing pants
The table has turned, he no longer fear my scolding
I knew this was coming but I miss the feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment