Monday, November 15, 2010

The Greatest Gift

I miss the loving and warm embrace
And the happy feeling that flows whenever I see his face
The soul kisses that we had shared
Are signs which shows how much he cared
I miss the times when he held me by the waist
Bent his head down and kissed me with no haste
The first day I saw him, he was on the point of fame
Only then do I realised we share the same traditional name
I still remember the night he proposed
Inspite of the winter chill, the shock made my hot blood rose
Most people thought we won't last long
Due to the ten years difference we had all along
When I looked back, I'm surprised to see
That we've passed the door of the 3rd year anniversary
I remember our  3rd Valentine's Day
Cos it marked the history of our Engagement Day
I miss his voice calling me "Sweetheart"
I cherish it as he has the purest of all hearts
I hate the days we would have a big fight
Though I knew that he was trying to make the wring things go right
He's the only guy who showed me the true nature of love's being
He taught me love is not only an emotion but a feeling
I then learnt it flows like a never-ending pianissimo symphony
And being so far from him is such an agony
I miss the days we would both sit in silence
Not finding any words necessary for love's conveyance
Looking back to three years in the month of November
The love in his eyes when he said the three magic words..I'll always remember

No comments:

Post a Comment